It’s our 7th year bringing a beautiful bicycling tour through the gorgeous back roads of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties. This year will be no different. You can expect Covered Bridges, historical sites and views of the river and mountains. All riders will be leaving and ending at Federal Twist Vineyard in Stockton, NJ directly across from the towpath and the Delaware River. Virtual riders can ride anywhere in the world, any time up until September 19th.
This event raises money and awareness for children living with Rare Gastrointestinal Disease and their families raising children “living rare.” Money raised goes to assist rare, ultra rare and undiagnosed rare pediatric GI patient families with their out-of-pocket and insurance denied expenses.
While there is no fundraising minimum, we graciously ask that you consider asking your friends and family to support you on this ride. To see the impact money raised has made to the lives of those in need, please visit our website.
Register by September 1st to receive a free technical T-Shirt
- All participants are welcome at the post event after party. Please feel free to invite your family and friends to the after picnic complete with food, wine tasting and music.
- All Event Merchandise, such as wag bags and technical tee shirts, MUST be picked up on-site; they will not be mailed out to participants.
- Please carry spare tires, tubes & tools. Tech support will be out on the road with you. Refer to your wristband for tech and SAG volunteer contact information.
- There is no dedicated emergency medical services so please bring a cell phone and be prepared to dial 911 as needed.
- This is a rain or shine event. If it rains, you will get wet, so consider packing a light rain jacket just in case.
- Daytime running lights are strongly recommended.
- All bicycles must be in good working order.
- All riders must wear a helmet that meets CPSC, ANSI and/or Snell (or similar standards).
- Wearing headsets or earbuds are prohibited.
- All riders are required to check in prior to the ride, and sign a waiver.
- This is a ride, not a race
- The roads are open to vehicular traffic; all rules of the road must be obeyed.
- Please be respectful of our volunteers, motorists and other cyclists.
We will posting the tentative routes sometime in the late summer. All routes are subject to change until sent in email with final instructions.