Registration is now open for the 2020 #CaringForRare Bicycling Event Weekend. Challenge yourself to ride 15, 31, 62 or 100 miles on September 19th & 20th, VIRTUAL TOGETHER!
This is an unprecedented time and decisions about large group events are not easy. However, for the safety of our participants, volunteers, hosts, and sponsors, Avery’s Hope has decided to go completely virtual. Rare Disease has not stopped its progression during COVID-19, and neither will we.
Sign up now for the virtual event you have been waiting for, and be sure to receive a commemorative cycling buff for our 5th year anniversary ride.
Buy a puzzle to support Avery’s Hope!
It’s Not too Late!! Puzzles are Still Available!
- Each puzzle has a soft, velvety touch.
- Your puzzle will come with three bonus items: a frame-able print, a puzzle box stand and a resealable puzzle bag.
- Your purchase is through a socially conscious and environmentally friendly company.
- Each puzzle purchased not only benefits Avery’s Hope, but the artist’s charity of choice as well. Win-Win!
- Best of all, each 500-piece puzzle is only $22.95! 1,000-piece puzzles are now available, too.
- Choose from 15 gorgeous puzzles. Order yours here!
We are excited to announce that Avery’s Hope received a 2020 Continuity of Care RARE Patient Impact Grant from Global Genes to support the organization’s direct patient support efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic. This allows us to help a number of rare pediatric GI patient families who are now facing unemployment and lack of income while at the same time navigating the financial challenges of out-of-pocket and insurance denied expenses. We are so grateful to be able to directly assist these families.